Friday, January 18, 2013

Update

So I am actually loving Rexburg this semester! Yes, it is freezing but I finally feel like I belong here. I love my classes and teachers. This semester I am taking Women's Health (best teacher ever), Family Foundations, English 201, Developing World, and Anatomy and Physiology 265.  It'll be a busy semester but I am excited for it.  I really want to learn as much as possible this semester.  It is almost like my love for learning has come back this semester! 

We've been hanging out with our friends Jared and Chelsea a lot and it has been a blast.  I finally feel like I'm making more married friends up here which is way nice. I know last semester it was completely my fault that I didn't make that many friends. But this semester I am making sure to go out of my comfort zone to make friends.  (sidenote:  I feel so awkward when I try to make friends lol).  

So my goal for this semester is to declutter our apartment. Starting with Grace's room. I feel like I am in the beginning stages of hoarding.  Okay so it is nothing close to hoarding but I still have accumulated way more things than I want.  I just need to set aside a weekend to go through Grace's room and get rid of things.  







See it is a disaster zone. I really want to clean it up and make it into a guest room.

No comments:

Post a Comment