Saturday, January 16, 2010

Commando meets Wal Mart

Adventure Time!!!

Last night I played the game Commando:) No I was not naked!!! You try to get from point A to point B without getting caught. It is like a moving hide and go seek that you play at night. I had a blast! There must have been at least 40 people there!! I made it back the first time and got caught the rest of the time. But i did have an Epic Trip and fall! I wish that had a video of it:) Eli ran into a barbed wire fence and ripped his pants! I t was hilarious!!! We saw girls army crawling across the ground:) "Jorge come on I don't think they can see us! We are almost to the promise land it is just over that line:)" So from 6:30-10:30 we were really entertained:)

Then after Commando we had a Wal Mart adventure, That is always fun! We had a Nerf Sword battle, a Tennis Match, and a Bike Race. Wal Mart loves us!:) After that, we went to McDonalds and ordered 10 double cheese burgers. (Thanks Paulie!) Paul's door handle broke:/ Then we went to Niko's house and Watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. (Thanks for sneaking us in Niko) After that LONG movie ended Paul, Eli, and Aubrey played Modern Warfare 2. By the end of that game i figured we should get home before my dad woke up for work. All in all the night was Amazing!!!!

1 comment: