Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009 Reflection Questions

1. What was the single best thing that happened this year? I welcomed Cameron as my newest Nephew



2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened? Learning that friends aren't always there for you.



3. What was an unexpected joy this past year? Spending so much time with Brittany<3



4. What was an unexpected obstacle? My Family is moving and I'm staying behind for 6 months



5. What are 3 words to describe 2009? Hectic, Heartbreaking, and filled with Love



6. What were the best books you read this year? The Last Song, The Book Of Mormon, and The Twilight Saga (again)

7. With whom was your most valuable relationships? My family:) I got really close to my mom and Brittany this year:)




8. What was your biggest personal challenge from January to December? Ummm to get caught up in school!




9. In what ways did you grow emotionally? I think I learned how to better recognize and release how I am feeling



10. In what ways did you grow spiritually? I grew a lot closer to my Heavenly Father!




11. In what ways did you grow physically? I started to get back into shape. I took a tennis and yoga classes at the college.



12. In what ways did you grow in your relationships with others? I learned a lot about relationships this past year. How to let go and move on. As well as how to embrace new found relationships.



13. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year? Facebook! It became internet crack



14. What was the biggest thing you learned this year? How to let go and move on.




15. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2009 for you.
The Shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor!

1 comment: