Thursday, November 1, 2012

Love Gratitude Day 1

I was invited to do the Love Gratitude Challenge and I though instead of doing it on Facebook I would do it on my blog:)
I love my husband and he is the best! 


Thanksgiving is fast approaching and that means gratitude is in the air!!! CHALLENGE yourself to send a little note each day of November of love, adoration, and thanks to your spouse. 

Get your LOVE GRATITUDE ON!!!

The month of November is the perfect time to tell your sweetie how much you appreciate, love, adore, respect, enjoy, and appreciate them. This is the perfect excuse to create a habit of gratitude. 

This CHALLENGE starts Nov. 1 through the 30th.

Day 1: I am so grateful for him making dinner! 
He made enchiladas tonight and they were amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment