Sunday, May 9, 2010

A little venting

Ok so I pretty much remembered why I hate girls!!!
They are absolutely retarded!!
1. They start soo much drama
2. Everything is the end of the world
3. They talk so much smack
4. They just annoy me
OK so, my so-called "best friend" is a totally Beotch! I just wanted to deck her last night! You don't get to pick and choose when you are going to be someones friend. It doesn't work like that! You can't say "I want to be one of the people that support you and then be like you can't put that type of responsibility on me." Friends are supposed to be there through thick and thin. Apparently she didn't receive that memo. Ugh I want a friend that I can talk to about anything!
I'm sick of double standards and whispered judgments! Whatever I guess it is for the best
UGh so ya I hate girls!

1 comment:

  1. Um hello? I thought I was your best friend! And I'm pretty sure I didn't do any of that last night...so we're cool right? ily

    ReplyDelete