Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Boys For Breakfast

So I made a mixed CD and named it Boys For Breakfast:)
Here are the Tracks
  1. Maneater by Nelly Furtado
  2. Bitch by Meredith Brooks
  3. Lucky by Jason Mraz
  4. My Prerogative by Britney Spears
  5. The Right Kind Of Wrong by LeAnn Rimes
  6. Glamorous by Fergie
  7. Come On Get Higher by Matt Nathanson
  8. Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado
  9. U + UR Hand by P!nk
  10. Rockstar by Prima J
  11. Give It To Me by Timbaland
  12. Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood
  13. Shake That by Eminem
  14. Quicksand by Everly
  15. I'm in LA Trick by LMFAO
  16. Meet Virginia by Train
  17. Boots and Boys by Ke$ha
  18. Just Dance by Lady Gaga
  19. With You by Jessica Simpson
  20. Blah Blah Blah by Ke$ha
  21. Wannabe by Spice Girls

I had fun making this CD and it is fun to dance to while in the car:)

1 comment:

  1. um do you have Tessa's version of I'm in LA Trick on there?

    ReplyDelete