Thursday, February 18, 2010

Urban Dictionary

I decided to look my name up on Urban Dictionary and I picked a few of the definitions that I like the most:)
  1. -Irish name meaning 'Pure'
  2. -Brunette and adorable
  3. the nicest girl you'll ever meet but usually a little shy and wants the guy to make the first big move. but when not shy is hilarious and fun to be around. People love to hate her.
  4. always dancing and singing around.
  5. cute little smile.
  6. the most caring person you will ever meet.
  7. Caitlin's are usually brunette with gorgeous eyes and extremely beautiful. They are always seen dancing. Almost always are laughing or smiling and are generally happy if not for themselves, for others. Can be a little strange sometimes but in an amazing way that makes you think, why can't I just let go and act like her.

1 comment: