Monday, February 1, 2010

Chance of a Lifetime

So I found a high school study abroad program in Germany:) And I really want to go!!!!!!!!!
http://www.intraxstudyabroad.com/germany/academic-year-semester
It sounds amazing but I want to go in Spring of 2011. So I'm hoping that I get the scholarship I need. And not to mention get accepted into the program.
I told my teacher about it and he completely supported me and told me not to let anything stop me from going. I keep hearing that this is the change of a lifetime and I want to take it.
If I don't get the scholarship then I need to earn some serious cash and fast! SO, If you need anything done I'm willing to work. Thanks:)
Caitlin

2 comments:

  1. you'll get the scholarship! just don't forget my beerstein :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun. I hope you get the scholarship. Do you know any German?

    ReplyDelete