Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Halloween

I am way behind on blogging!!!!! Halloween was awesome! Brittany, Steve, and Dublin came over! Brittany help Aubs and I get ready:)

Then as a family we went to the annual Ward Trunk-Or-Treat. It was Fun! I won 1st place in the Costume Contest for the 12 and up age group!

I got to go Trunk-Or-Treating with two of my favorite little boys!



















After that there was an after party at my house.
It was a lot of fun! We watched the Dark Knight. Although, Chad had the TV up SOOO loud!!!
I think my hearing is forever damaged! Paulie came and surprised me with Chloe!
I was really surprised!!!!! All-in-all it was a great night!
Halloween was really awesome this year!

2 comments:

  1. Well it's about dang time you posted something. :) Don't tell Aubs this, but in the pic of you two and Elder Garcia, she looks like a mini mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to mention that the cutest little skunk (aka Landon) won 1ST PLACE in his age group too!!!

    ReplyDelete