Sunday, October 25, 2009

I got flowers from my friend Noni the other day! She hadn't seen my in a while and decided to bring me flowers. I was very shocked and it really Brightened my day! I love her! She is one of the sweetest persons I know!! Anyways I had to post a picture.
Halloween is almost here! It kicks off the fall season for me. I now get to wear sweaters and drink my favorite Hot decaffeinated Pomegranate Green Tea in the morning... Plus, I got to break out my toe socks! So Halloween apparently there's a party at my house. Sounds pretty exciting! After the traditional church Trunk-or-Treating of course:]
My blogging is becoming harder to do, it seems like life is just getting crazier and crazier!! I have yoga, tennis, and institute Mondays and Wednesdays. High school OFL classes Tuesdays and Thursdays. Then on top of that, I have church callings, family obligations, and an attempt at a social life. Although, I love pretty much every second of it. It keeps me busy. This semester ends soon so I might start blogging more.
XOXO Caitlin

2 comments:

  1. Don't lie Caitlin. We all know you're sitting at home watching Gilmore Girls and eating BonBons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude it is all about bones! Gilmore Girls was so last year LOL!!

    ReplyDelete