Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Baby Garcia

Brian and I are excited to announce that we are expecting a sweet bundle of joy in April!
I made this little canvas to announce to my grandparents that we are expecting. I can't wait to
start decorating a nursery. 

 Not the greatest picture but it shall do. Please excuse the dirty mirror and messy hair. I'm really not a big fan of the belly pictures. I actually feel quite ridiculous taking them. 


We are having a little girl in April! I am so excited to meet my little girl. I want to know who she is going to look more like. Will she have my hair? Brian's eyes? This waiting game kinda sucks.

Look at her chubby tummy!! :)
We get  to see her again on Monday. I have my 20 week ultrasound and I want to see just how much she has grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment