Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October Goals Reviewed


OCTOBER
Spiritual
Family Prayer
(We are getting better at this)

Attend the temple
(I failed I just became too busy! Plus, I wanted to go with Brian and his recommend was lost in the move. So we were waiting to get his temple recommend. We were just put into a new stake and they were still organizing things.  So it took about a month to get his Stake presidency appointment for a recommend.  Thankfully he got it on Sunday. We are going on Friday though)

Become better a personal prayer
(This is still a work in progress)

Be grateful for the opportunity I have to speak in Sacrament  
(I really did try to and I succeed a little)

School
Study more effectively for Anatomy and Physiology 
(I am still trying to get better but what I am doing now is working)

Appreciate this opportunity I have to attend BYU-I
(Still working on this. Some days I hate Rexburg but I am trying to find joy in the journey and appreciate that I am here for a reason)

B or higher on my tests
(I failed, I got a low C on one of my Biology tests.)

Marriage
Try to notice the Good
I think that I have done good on this

Be more supportive of Brian's needs
I think I've done a good job.

Listen to Brian more
I've gotten better!

Personal
Control my temper
I've done pretty well

Write in my journal-FAILED

Choose Happiness
Yes:)

Homemaking
Make laundry soap
I still have other laundry soap and I just didn't want to take the time to make it.

Make bed daily 
SO-SO but it is made right now;)

Start Menu Planning
SO-SO

No comments:

Post a Comment