Friday, January 7, 2011

2010 in Pictures

January
 I got a new niece, Tessa:)
 I turned 17! Paulie picked me up from seminary and took me to breakfast:)
February
 A huge group of us went and played commando.
 I got asked to prom:)
March

I went to Knotts Berry Farm with Courtney, Jer, Buggy, and Aubs
 Brittany and I went on a road trip to Shanade's house in Utah

 I snapped some photos of Ella and Dublin being cute:)
April
 The FamBam went to the Poppy Reserve


 Prom!
May
 The day after prom Brittany and Steve went through the temple.
I entertained the kiddos with Aubrey!
Paul, Devon, Corbin, Me, and Chad
 Young Single Adult Prom!
 
 I kinda had 4 dates to YSA Prom lol

 
Magic Mountain
The day Brian and I really met :)
The first picture we took:) Of course it was right after I played in the rain!
 Brian and I started talking/Dating:)
 June
We adopted Cinch from the animal shelter<3
 Christy, Katie, Me, and Corbin
 I went to the beach with Jared and his family:)

 July
 4th of July
 
 Great Grandma Paben (I miss you Grandma)
 Virginia
 Georgia
 Nebraska
 Jenna trying to get her Grandma's drink
 Emma, Me, Molly, Conner, Aubs
When Aubs and I get bored on long road trips we take photos with Dinosaurs:)
 Camping/Quad riding
 Grandpa Gary<3
 The Andy Warhol Can outside of CSU

We toured Channel 9 News

 Estes Park!
Royal Gorge in Colorado
 Train ride through the Royal Gorge
 Kissing Camels at Garden of The Gods
in Southern Colorado
 King Tut Exhibit:)
 August
Family Picnic in Loveland, Colorado
  Got off the airplane and went straight to my daddy's work.
 playing on different sets
 Harry's Law
 Lunch with B and the kids
Saying bye to Elder Challman
 Brian and I on the way to the wedding
 
Brandon and Myra's Wedding.
Brian caught the garter and I caught the flower lol
 Our FES (Foreign Exchange Student) Laura
She was from France and is way Awesome!
So cute seeing these 2 play together
 September
 Playing in the Park:)
 Dublin and Brian
Elder Cornwall's Farewell
 

 
 San Diego Temple
 Camping in San Diego with 2 of the cutest kids ever!
 October

 Babysitting these cuties
 
 Dad's Birthday:)
 Playing with Cameron in the DI
 Visiting Brian
 He took me to my first Drive-in Movie:)
 
 Paulie's Farewell
 Right before he got set apart
 I FINALLY got my permit!
 Halloween!
 
November


I finally got my Young Women Medallion!
 Brittany and Steve were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple
Aubs and I watched Cameron and Ella while everyone was in the temple
We went to Tucanos afterwards
 Tessa on Black Friday
Playing with Cameron:)

December
 Baby Ashlynn was born Dec1

 
 Temple Square
My mom and I in front of the temple
 Brian took me to the Zoo!

 Brian and I on New Years Eve:)



4 comments:

  1. Awe I was there for most of your special moments this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!

    P.S. Ashlynn was born on December 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great pictures from you 2010! You look so, so happy! I hope 2011 has been just as fabulous so far!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete