Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Weekend

For Halloween I dressed up as a 50's girl.:)
Since Halloween was on Sunday I only went to my church's annual Halloween Ward Truck-or-Treat Party.
Courtney and Jer brought Landon to the Trunk-or-Treat.   Landon was adorable as a Dinosaur:)
Then on Sunday, Halloween, Brittany and Steve came over with the kids:)  They were sooo cute!  Tessa was a little ladybug and Dublin was a Dinosaur/Dragon.  He changed his answer frequently lol.(I didn't really get any pictures. My camera died:/)



Landon Bug is sooo cute!!!!  But the little stinker made me bribe him, with a candy bar, to give me a hug and kiss goodbye.

Kenny Swenny and myself



Katie and I


 After the ward party Kenny and I decided to go to Target. Which is one of our favorite stores.  We were in there for the longest time. He was just pushing me around on the cart.  We caught up on our celebrity gossip.
It was funny to see everyone staring at us because we were the only ones in costumes.
And I rode on the front of the cart
Kenny Pushed the cart

I got the cutest dollar bin heart glasses. I <3 them!
The end of the night:)

Baby Tessa<3


No comments:

Post a Comment