Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New Obsession

Glee!!!

Paul told me that I was a GLEEK! LOL

 My absolute favorite character.
She's so mean and funny:)
Sue Sylvester: Sometimes people ask me, "Sue, how come you're so sensitive to minorities?" Well, I'll tell you why: because I know firsthand how hard it is to struggle as a minority in America today. I'm 1/16th Comanche Indian. In fact, I like minorities so much, I'm thinking of moving to California to become one. 
 

Sue Sylvester: [Writing in her journal] Dear Journal. Feeling listless again today. It began at dawn, when I tried to make a smoothie out of beef bones, breaking my juicer. And then at Cheerios practice, disaster! It was unmistakable. It was like spotting the first spark on the Hindenburg. A quiver! That quiver will lose us Nationals. And without a championship, I'll lose my endorsements. And without those endorsements, I won't be able to buy my hovercraft. Glee Club. Every time I try to destroy that clutch of scab-eating mouth-breathers, it only comes back stronger, like some sexually-ambiguous horror movie villain. Here I am, about to turn 30, and I've sacrificed everything, only to be shanghaied by the bi-curious machinations of a cabal of doughy, misshapen teens. Am I missing something, Journal? Is it me? Of course it's not me. It's Will Schuester! What is it about him, Journal? Is it the arrogant smirk? Is it the store-bought home perm? It's coming clear to me now. If I can't destroy the club, I will have to destroy the man. 

Sue Sylvester: Let me break this down for you, okay? I empower my Cheerios to be champions. Do they go on to college? I don't know... I don't care. Should they learn Spanish?... Sure, if they want to become dishwashers and gardeners. But if they wanna be bankers and lawyers and captains of industry, the most important lesson they can possibly learn is how to do a round-off!

No comments:

Post a Comment